Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Nap Time Fun





A few days ago I had both girls down for a nap at the same time...YAY...that means I should be able to lay down also...right? Well, not when you have an almost 2 year old who would rather play than sleep. She started by throwing her doll Sally and her ni-ni (passifier) out of her crib, then she needed something to drink, then after an hour or more of jumping in her crib she started wining again. I went in to check on her and I found her stuck in her bumper. Silly girl! Oh well at least with all the crib play time she hasn't figured out how to climb out yet.

3 comments:

Jason and Anna said...

Ha! That's funny! I'm so glad I saw you yesterday Cara! I'm really excited to come over too next week...hopefully!!! :-)

Does Sadie sleep in your room? I would imagine. Ok, welp, you seriously looked REALLY good yesterday! Looks like you bounced back beautifully! Until we meet again! :-)

Larissa said...

Hee, Hee. So glad you took pictures. =) I'm sorry you didn't get your nap. I know you needed it.

Alissa Joy said...

haha i loved that!!

"ALISSA COME CHECK THIS OUTT!!"