Thursday, October 2, 2008

Chemo: Dose 5

Well I'm over half way done with chemo. and then comes radiation. I had my 5th dose on Wednesday afternoon and I'm feeling pretty tired today and kinda achy but that's totally normal. The nausea hasn't been too bad and I have pills that help. Keith is at school right now and Bekah is coloring while Sadie sleeps. Life is moving right along and the weather is finally changing! I can't wait for the first rain...Keith tells me it might even be this Saturday :).

5 comments:

Jacquelyn said...

Cara, it's been wonderful to see your strength through your "progress reports". God has truly blessed you with a wonderful group of family and friends to take care of you and has blessed you with so much grace to just keep moving on. We are praying for you and your family!

Unknown said...

Isn't October a beautiful month? I can just picture you enjoying each minute with your beautiful babies. Aren't they the sweetest gifts from the King? Blessings and prayer surround you four!

2Badgers said...

Thanks for the update, Cara. So thankful that the nausea hasn't been too bad, and that you are over half done with Chemo. Also, tell Keith that the weatherman in him must have checked his sources for Saturday's rain:) I wonder if it could be as early as tomorrow night. We pray that you enjoy the coziness and cooler weather while you recover this week. Love you!

Lisa Leonard said...

Thanks for the update. Thinking of you!! I didn't know you had to do radiation...bummer!

Irish Girl said...

Hang in there Cara! I'm so glad that you are through the half way mark! Love you!