Monday, October 13, 2008

Going Numb

My fingers tips are going numb...grrr! They started getting sensitive the other day and this morning when I was rinsing dishes under warm water they started to hurt. I knew this was a potential side effect and I'm glad it hasn't effected my toes yet but it's still kinda frustrating.

Other news...Keith got home safe from being down south for a wedding this weekend and is already off this morning to get things done for school. Sadie rolled over from her tummy to her back the other day on accident (I missed it but my mom saw her do it) and she loves sucking her thumb! And Bekah...well she's busy as usual. She loves to color, dance, run around outside, help burp Sadie and is still talking up a storm! I have two days of chemo. this week but I get to start tapering off of the prednisone...Yay! and I haven't forgotten about posting a picture of my hair - I need Keith to download it onto the computer...I always forget how to do it :).

2 comments:

Irish Girl said...

You should have a cable that connects your camera to your computer, and it should automatically download, or at least automatically prompt for you to decide what to do with the pictures :) (I'm not anxious to see your new do or anything... :)... it's only because I am so far away!)
Love you!

summer... said...

show me the pics girl. i need to see this beautiful head of your!!!!!!!!! i am so proud of you! God is working!