Saturday, November 8, 2008

Drum Therapy





Let me begin by stating the obvious: my wife is ridiculously amazing. For my birthday, she pulled together so many resources (people, $, and materials) to transform a beat up old wood shed into a top-notch drum room!! Many thanks to all who helped--and a special thanks to my parents and Scott and Annette--now I can go practice to my heart's content. And Bekah even plays from time to time. Oh, and I apologize to the neighbors, Ken and Judi, who now get to live their life to a beat.

3 comments:

Elias said...

a drum room? sweet!!!

2Badgers said...

We echo Elias' exhuberance, and thank the great bunch of wonderful folks who helped put it all together for Keith's love of worship and percussion! I'll bet the special neighbors don't even mind the sound of his drums from across the way, and I'm sure he's considerate to not play too late or wildly! God is worthy of such joyful expression, so enjoy!
:) your "

2Badgers said...

To finish, On the last part, forgot to sign "rockin" Mom!