Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Biggest Loser Night!!



Tuesday night means one thing in our house: Biggest Loser.
The girls are in bed, the fire is crackling, our feet are up, and our show is on. I'm excited because this week's theme is NFL, and two of my all-time favorite players, Jerry Rice and Steve Young, are training the contestants. We do have a bad habit while watching BL, though. Somehow the intense training and calorie crunching makes junk food sound oh-so-scrumptious. So tonight my companion is...Trader Joe Peppermint Joe-Joe cookies!! Mmmmm.


2 comments:

Jacquelyn said...

Oh the irony! I always feel graceful and coordinated when I watch figure skating and crafty/creative when I watch decorating shows. I wish watching other people exercise gave me big muscles! How are you feeling BTW?

Mama Mote said...

Noonie usually comes over so we can watch together, but we didn't even email each other about it and I totally, TOTALLY forgot. But my VHS was actually remembering to record. WHEW!!! So now I have to watch.