Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Funny Daddy!!!

So....Sadie has a tendency to be awake for a few hours in the early morning hours and last night I asked Keith to take her from about 5am-6am since I was so exhausted from all the feedings throughout the night and she had been crying since 3:50am. He was pretty groggy but totally willing to help especially since I've been letting him sleep all night long since going back to work (I'm such a nice wife :). Anyways....when I woke Sadie up for a feeding later that morning I noticed that she was all wet. My first thought was dang-it!...she peed through her diaper and now I have to give her a bath. I went to change her before nursing and to my surprise she hadn't peed through her diaper because she wasn't wearing one!!!! Keith had changed her but forgot to finish the job :). It actually made me laugh. I guess he's a little tired of changing diapers :).

5 comments:

Kristen Borland said...

that's hilarious!!

Lindsey said...

wow you guys are potty training early : )

shari said...

haha! that's a great story!

2Badgers said...

Sometimes changing sleep routines can leak brain cells, I've found. Maybe it runs in the family.....forgetfulness, I'm afraid has been known to occur! But an honest oversight, and easily fixed by a little more changing:) What a cute story. Thanks for sharing and have fun with that cutie Sadie!

Kate said...

oh my word!! what a crack up!