Friday, July 25, 2008

Freedom!

I went to see my OB yesterday for a post c-section visit. I haven't been able to lift anything heavier than Sadie (including Bekah), drive or do anything to strenuous for two weeks. Since Keith went back to work this week we've been stuck in the house all day although I've had friends help me with Bekah in the mornings...taking her to the park to get her some outside time. Needless to say I was ready to get some freedom back.
My dr. gave me the OK to do almost anything I want.....I can pick up Bekah (yay!-I miss being close to her), drive, exercise.....I'm so excited to start getting into a routine. I can't wait to be able to take the girls to the park, or to Pet Smart so Bekah can look at the fishies. Or there's trips to Mom's house or driving the girls to see my little sister in Pismo. I'm so glad I can pick Bekah up now when she cries. I really can't wait to start being a little more active! Even with the lack of sleep I'm looking forward to spending time with my girls...outside of the house! Now I just have to decide how to use my new found freedom! Any suggestions?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Avila valley barn! I love that place. I'm still planning to come and babysit sometime soon. We will talk. :) Glad you and your girls are doing well!

alissa joy said...

start partying

2Badgers said...

That's great news Cara! What great fun you will have quickly working off extra pounds and seeing all the nice sights with your precious girls. Remember to visit Cuesta Park for us too. Wish I was your age again to be able to do it all again like we did with Keith in SB. Love you!

shari said...

yay! that's exciting!

wish you could come to texas in a few weeks!

Jason and Anna said...

Yay Cara!!! You're Frrrreeeee! So, Jas and I are back from vacay and we were wondering if we could come over on Thur. and bring some din din. Jason wants to hold your baby! :-) So, we'll call you tomorrow I think to see if that works out!

Jason and Anna said...

Ok, so...I'm a dork. This is the second time I have sort of canceled plans that I made on a BLoG for crying out loud. You would think that I would have the decency to call you! I don't.:-) Well, I would but I'm at work every waking hour of the day...or so it seems sometimes! :-)

Anyways, Jason's parents are coming back into town tomorrow and I forgot that we already made plans with them. I'm going to give you a call though tomorrow so answer your phone!!!! :-)