Wednesday, July 8, 2009

why did i check lara's blog today????


this is why there is a big picture of me, myself and i on this post....thanks lara!!!

"So I guess these are the rules.. [
Lara Laity] tagged me for this. I think the rules are that you have to take a photo of yourself as soon as you see you've been tagged and you're not allowed to primp or get all dolled up...."

...although i have to admit....i did lick my lips just to help myself out a little...was that against the rules...oh well...happy wednesday

...oh and olivia, carrie, and summer....you are tagged! :)

9 comments:

Joanie said...

Very cute!

Your hair is so adorable, Cara!

(The title is hilarious)

jenny said...

your hair is SOOO cute! Makes me want to cut all mine off! Oh, and I think I've been tagged 3 times on this one, but each time I look so gross I just can't participate. My ugly pride. :-)

Katie Lady said...

Cara, you look terrific! You go girl, au naturel looks great on you! Love to your hubby.

Kate said...

gosh cara you look good! have you been working out?!

shari said...

this is a cute photo! i think you cheated and got all fixed up for the camera!

you look so great! have you been working out?

Larissa said...

Hee, Hee. =) I know. It wasn't very nice of me, was it? But of course you look as gorgeous as always.

Keith said...

Cara--you are so gorgeous! Missing you right now.

Carrie Haughey said...

I don't know where my camera cable is!!! sorry... I will do it later?

Joanie said...

Okay, Cara, you are killing me - I just read your what you're thankful for on Lisa's blog. Amen, sister!

Happy Birthday, Sadie!