Thursday, July 16, 2009

I thought this only happened in movies...


Keith got up with Bekah around 6am and got started on the dishes....and they got the dishwasher going.....when I got up around 6:45am with Sadie I walk into the kitchen to find Keith and Bekah looking very confused at a pile of suds on the floor...after taking in the foaming dishwasher and growing pile of suds I asked Keith what kind of dishwashing soap he used...the dishwasher by this time is making some weird groaning noises and for good reason......on the back of a very large liquid dish soap container that Keith and the girls bought from Costco it says:
"do not use in automatic dishwashers"...

Oh my two big helpers...daddy and oldest daughter...who could ask for more.......at least Bekah had a lot of fun helping clean up all the bubbles....and part of my kitchen floor got a good cleaning :)

5 comments:

Carrie Haughey said...

no pictures??? I wanted to see that!

Joanie said...

Lord have mercy!

Mama Mote said...

Something to blog about! Oh, you just did. Yeah, we need pictures. Next time. :)

Irish Girl said...

That's awesome! I agree with Carrie... no pics? That's a definite Kodak moment! :)

2Badgers said...

That's my boy! I taught 'im everythang he knows about dish warshering...

Glad tuh see its gettin' passed down.