Friday, July 31, 2009

What's New With Us You Ask???

Keith is done teaching for the Summer, and he just found out he passed the PACT (big test of his teaching skills)
Cara has started going on "happy jogs" almost daily....instead of going on 'happy meds'
Bekah loves going on bike rides and can go quite fast now
Sadie is walking!!! and trying to run...she wants to be like big sister
Keith is amazing as usual and gave Bekah a manicure and pedicure this afternoon!
Cara is trying to find the balance between being a mommy, wife, employee, and friend...any suggestions?
Bekah tries to sneak out of bed at night like Cara did as a kid...she lays at the top of the stairs playing until we hear her
Sadie likes to walk through Bekahs block towers like Godzilla and pretend she doesn't know what she's doing :)
Keith has dicovered he is addicted to coffee just like me...we started drinking 1/3 caf. and it doesn't work quite as well
Cara has 15lbs to go before making her goal weight..bring on the veggies
Bekah loves to sing songs...it's so sweet
Sadie loves blueberries...we call them madames after the Veggie Tales movie 'Madame Blueberry'
We all went to the Santa Barbara Zoo last weekend and has a GREAT time together! The girls love seeing all the animals and Keith and I love the drive time....we use it as a date while the girls sleep

What's new with you???

7 comments:

Joanie said...

Oh, how sweet. Good for you guys.

(Marissa did that Godzilla thing too - EXCELLENT analogy!)

Such a precious family!

Jacquelyn said...

When I saw you at church on Sunday you looked *Stunning* !!! Glad to hear that summer is treating you well :)

Mama Mote said...

It was good to see you on Sunday, even for just those few minutes. Sounds like your family is happy, healthy and having fun together. Are there pictures of Keith doing Bekah's nails? That is really special for a daddy to do. So glad to be able to read blogs again.

2Badgers said...

It's so great to read about all about you guys, and how much you enjoy summer together. I plan to do more of this starting tomorrow when I'm able to go to the Farmer's Market (not as great as SLo's but trying!)for the first time in a couple years....too long! We are looking forward to seeing the toenails and Godzilla moves in just a few more days. Love you:) Grandma/Mom

Irish Girl said...

Congrats to Keith! The PACT must be new since I got my credential, b/c I didn't have to take that one.
So proud of you for your weightloss!!!! You go girl!
And I just saw the ADORABLE video of Bekah singing Jesus Loves Me on Alyssa's blog!
Your girls are getting so big!
Miss you all!
Hugs and kisses to everyone (well maybe not Keith cuz that would be inappropriate :P )

liz oelker said...

it was good to see you sunday even if more for a minute. miss you guys. hope one of these days we can do some more catching up and not on the run :)

Megan said...

I can't believe all the change that has happened in your lives since I moved away! Gosh, I miss being around your family. I miss your counsel and the way you can just sit and listen to me ramble, and somehow make sense of it all! And of course I miss your darling girls. Love you! I need to be more diligent about writing in my blog...I think April was the last time I wrote. Things are heating up for change here, though, so there should be entries to come!