Friday, January 16, 2009

We Are Moving!!!

Tomorrow is the big day - we are going to have our own place again! I'm so very excited and kinda nervous too.....I've never really been a mommy of two on my own before but I'm ready to try :).

We found an older "townhouse" on Royal Way in SLO (it's kinda a cool story) and it is the last one in the row of four apartments. There are two bedrooms and one full bathroom upstairs (one of the rooms is really big - the girls get that one) and it has a living room, 1/2 bathroom and open kitchen with the dining room in the kitchen. I'm excited the table isn't going to be on carpet like at our old place. There is a back patio and shared grass in the back that is fenced in for all the apartments but we have permission to make our own "fence" to keep Bekah in the area behind and on the side our our apartment. It's set back from the street, we are on the end and the apartment we share a wall with is rented to an airline so pilots sleep, eat and leave...and they aren't there on the weekends so it shouldn't be to loud - although we shouldn't be to incredably loud either. We are close to the bus station that goes straight to Cal Poly and we are off of Los Osos Vally Road so it's a strait shot to Los Osos - Keith is having to do about 60hours of observing this quarter out there at the middle school.

Well, I have a lot to pack still so I better keep going. Once we are set up I'll take pictures to share.

7 comments:

shari said...

that is so exciting! you guys are such a sweet family. you will enjoy having your own place with just the four of you!

much love!

Joanie said...

Awesome!!! I can't wait to see it. You're back in that wonderful neighborhood close to everything you love, too - the cool park and yummy Nautical Bean, for starters. Great news. So thrilled to see life go back to normal for you, healthwise and the whole deal. Praise God!

Irish Girl said...

Yay! When you want to go for a short walk you can go say hi to my mom at Sesloc :)
So excited for you and I can't wait to see the pictures!

2Badgers said...

Suhh-weeet! Just googled the area... ask Keith if he wants those old golf clubs in the closet!

We shall eagerly await the unveiling, as well as the cool story that runs with it. But then, The Lord seems to bless your family in one "cool story" after another!

He is truly awesome!... as NO-thing else is.

Love you guys!
Dad mike

liz oelker said...

Good luck! I hope I can come visit your new place. It's been far too long since I've seen you and still haven't met Sadie!

joy said...

Yay! How exciting. Can't wait to see pics.

Lisa Leonard said...

Can't wait to see your new place!!!