Sunday, May 31, 2009

my "Mommy's Helper"

I'm so excited....my cousin Leanna is coming over tomorrow morning to play with my girls so that I can get some house work done!!! Keith has been gone so much and I've been working close to 30hrs a week the past few weeks (during nap time and after I get the girls to bed I might add) so I've had no time to get any good cleaning done....and it's getting kinda nasty! The girls always want to "help" every time I try to get anything done...the most popular ways are by sitting on my hip while I try to work and by trying to climb up my legs if I stand in one place for more that a few seconds (yes Sadie is the worst culprit - and she does this even if I'm not cleaning!) Oh and by needing to nuggle...you know who makes this request :)

Monday is just a day away...hopefully I can get some good sleep tonight so I can clean to my hearts content tomorrow morning! Is it sad that I'm so excited to get cleaning done?

1 comment:

Joanie said...

Cleaning days feel so good. (I just wish my whole house was clean at one time and not just select rooms!)