Friday, May 22, 2009

I miss my husband

yes...that's all there is to it...I just really miss having my best friend around. I don't know why today is so hard...maybe because it's Friday and I'm tired...or because the girls and I were able to have some real family time with him for a few hours yesterday evening and it left me wanting more..a lot more...or maybe it's just because I have no motivation to do anything and I wish I could just sit down with a cup of coffee and have a long conversation with the man I love

...only a few more weeks until he's off for summer break and hopefully then the missing will go away....

well, I kinda sound like a love sick pup, oh well...sometimes I just need to let myself feel pathetic

4 comments:

joy said...

Hang in there, Cara. Once he's a full-fledged teacher and he's home by 4 at the latest, it will be all be worth it. I know it's hard in the meantime.

2Badgers said...

That you two love each other enough to "miss" one another, defer to one another, and cherish each other as you do-- we rejoice, along with all the hosts of Heaven!

God bless you both!
May we ALL yearn for Him in like manner-
Dad mike

Katie Lady said...

At least you have another "nuggle" bug to hold while he's away. Enjoy this longing you have for your man...it's to be treasured.

summer... said...

i'm sad for you right now. it will come. i feel like we were just saying it was 8 weeks away. 2 weeks. you can do it.