Saturday, May 9, 2009

I'm in love!

Is it wrong to be in love with a piece of furniture?

Keith just bought an ottoman for my mothers day gift...at least when I was trying to convince him I needed it I suggested that..."since I'm such a great mother don't you think I deserve it?...and "you can study all day on mothers day if you get me this ottoman!" Well, it worked and I am now the proud owner of a beautifully cushioned ottoman...the girls can't get hurt on it (this is the best part...we used to have a coffee table with pointy edges that the girls were constantly getting banged up on), I can set my shipping stuff on it while I work, it has storage space inside, it's made out of microfiber so the girls (hopefully) can't ruin it to easily and it's a great brown/neutral color...and since my feet can't reach the ground comfortably when I sit on couches (I am very short) I have to have something to rest them on or I just look like my 2 year old with her legs hanging off the cushion...very uncomfortable!

Thanks honey for my ottoman - I'm in love with you too!

1 comment:

Mama Mote said...

Where's the picture?