Thursday, December 4, 2008

Some Fun Pictures!

Keith and Bekah put up a tent in the house one cold afternoon and it became the "hang-out" spot for the rest of the day.
Nana Netty was able to calm Sadie down with some love pats...bless you!
And Bekah took some time to show Papa Scott how to use a tape measure...
she is so helpful!
At this point in the instruction she let go of the tape and laughed as it shot back at Papa Scott...don't worry...nobody was hurt.
Oh Mr. Gavin (my nephew) he had to borrow Sadie's bib and it looks like he likes it :)
The girls and I are practicing our piano skills....we have none but it was fun pretending!

Well, tomorrow is the last day of my radiation treatment! To celebrate we are taking a little family trip up to see my sister Katie and her husband Rob for the weekend....Bekah is very excited!

4 comments:

Mama Mote said...

Still haven't met the handsome Gavin yet. Hope you have a good trip and visit with Katie & Rob. Have a safe trip. See you soon...

Kate said...

hooray! so glad its all done. way to go and praise the lord. he is so so so so good. now for your mother. she is in our prayers as well.

2Badgers said...

Very fun, cute family pics as usual, and wonderful to see Gavin's! It's great that Keith can enjoy camping inside with his girls, and Bekah is quite the Contractor in the making with those tape measure skills! We're keeping Jan in our prayers also.
Sending our love to all,
Mom and Dad B.

Liv said...

Cara and Kieth,
It has been great to see pictures of everyone, Aria waved Hi to Becka, gosh she is such a beauty! Lately I have just wanted to come home and be around you guys and my sisters. I should have come earlier, but I didnt want to leave Tommy alone. You all look like your soaking in life, just letting becka play in the rain is soooo great, I used to love to do that then I got older and slower and lazy. But since you mentioned it I think I will take Aria out in the snow since its the first really thick snow that has fell this year.
Miss you all so much!!!
liv