Sunday, January 3, 2010

Classroom transformation



Not a bad view from just outside my new classroom door!

I've gotta get some rest before tomorrow, but here are some before and after shots of my new school in Dinuba, CA. Thanks so much to Jan for watching the girls this weekend and of course, I couldn't have done any of this without Cara.

Before:




AFTER:








TADA! The two day classroom make-over. Tune in tomorrow for a first day-as-a-real-teacher report and some more pictures. And don't forget to pray!!

5 comments:

Mama Mote said...

WOW!!! Looks so official! Love the personal/family board. Will be praying for you. Look forward to hearing what happens. hugs

2Badgers said...

Yes, WOW!! Boy, does that bring back memories... as a kid i used to help my Dad- the first & "original" Mr. Badger teacher guy- set up HIS classroom each fall. Books into desks, posters & pix onto walls (his was a multiple-subject 6th grade class). Like the zero-excuse plaque. Your room looks good-to-go!

Love the view of the Sierra's, too! And pretty brave to hang a Cal Poly flag so deep in the heart of Fresno Bulldog country... better keep some porkchops handy for distraction & crowd dispersal!

We have NO doubts about the fine teacher you are, and will continue to become!

Love & prayers,
lotsa both!
Dad

Larissa said...

Yay! I'm so glad you shared pictures.
Praying for you today. I hope all is going well!!!

Liv said...

I am so proud of you guys! You moved! God gave you a job! You found a lovely house, and I know this is going to be suh a blessing to your family!
I love the classroom!
liv

Katie Lady said...

Woo hoo! We know that God will use you there and can't wait to hear how! Did you get your package from us with "the book"?