Friday, December 11, 2009

He Is DONE!

Keith is at school right now finishing up grades and then we'll be off to Selma (trying to beat the storm). I've been working since 6 this morning cleaning, packing and last minute errands so we can leave with my wonderful husband gets home. We are taking the next week for family time and I'm so excited I feel a child going to Disneyland!

So...
Selma here we come!

Our newest adventure is about to start...I hope we are ready :)
And I hope the girls love their new home.

Tomorrow we are going to try to get a Christmas tree and maybe even make a gingerbread house!

7 comments:

Carrie Haughey said...

Yay! So happy for you all! bummed that you won't be in SLO whenever we visit next, but we will have to make a trip to the Valley to see you and the Janssons!

Can you send me your address please? Trying to get my Christmas cards going... ^_^

Kate said...

how nice to have gotten all the sicky germs done before you move into you new house! we'll miss you so so much! have a safe trip and CONGRATS KEITH!!!

Kate said...

p.s. can you send me your new address too please?

2Badgers said...

Such a great time of year to start enjoying time getting ready for all the celebrations of the next few weeks! We pray that getting to your new place will help you to unwind and get acquainted with life in the Valley....we'll be praying for your rest and also the fun of finding a great Tree!

Liv said...

Gosh Cara! You are going to love living in a new place! Its fun to explore and figure out all the local places you love and all the new faces and atomosphere. Can't wait to see you for Christmas!
We are not driving through sacramento the route takes us through La. Sorry.
Liv

Mama Mote said...

Congratulations to Keith!!! Way to go! Drive safe, enjoy your new digs and, as always, pictures, pictures, pictures. Have a great new adventure.

Joanie said...

Take Care. I'm already planning on calling you up when I vist my folks. Congratulations to Keith, and to you, Dear Cara, for your CT scan! I have been admiring your cute hair as well. Snuggle up cozy in your new place.