Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Flu Flu go AWAY

And don't come back another day!!!

We have been sick for almost a week now with the stomach flu...yucky

I started feeling the churning stomach on Thursday early morning, went back to bed and lost "it" later that morning.

Sadie lost "it" a few times Thursday evening and when I got up with her Friday morning she lost "it" on me a few times...but then acted fine later that day

Keith came home Monday night feeling odd, lost "it" at midnight and had to go to school this morning since he used his last sick day staying home to take care of me and the girls on Friday.

And then Bekah. I was hoping she dodged the barf bullet but this afternoon when I got home from my CT scan she greeted me with a snuggle hug and proceeded to loose "it" (and I mean all over it) all over me. Poor thing is still not able to keep even water down but she just fell asleep, hopefully for the night.

Ever since our horrible experience last year with the flu (it hit us all really hard) I get anxious anytime the girls are sick so this week has been a struggle. This dang flu just wont go away.

At least we only have 3 more days until my husband will be a graduate of Cal Poly...for the second time :)

2 comments:

2Badgers said...

Been there, flu land that is. Was one of those bugs we'd thot got burried in our childhood... until we had our own children- it came back with a vengeance! Of course, running daycare probably didn't exactly "help" that?

That stage of life is like that, it seems. But EVERYone will, again, outgrow it. And Keith's teaching may be brutal for bugs for the first bit, but teachers eventually develope cast-iron immunities! My own Dad, a 6th grade teacher, had so much sick-time accrued from NEVER using it, he could nearly take a whole year off!

Hang in there! Friday's finale is almost here!!

Unknown said...

a ham sandwich.