Saturday, September 26, 2009

Cole Robert

is here! My sister Katie and her hubby Rob are new parents as of last night at 11:05! Cole is 7lbs 6oz and 21 inches long!

I can't wait to meet my new nephew and my girls are just as excited. When I showed Bekah (I was sent his picture on the phone) she held it like a baby in her hands and started swaying and whispering, when I showed Sadie the picture she leaned in for a kiss and now they are working on an art project to give him....they already love him....cousin love is so cute.

3 comments:

Mama Mote said...

I saw the title of your blog and was wondering who Cole Robert was - then it hit me - "Oh, Katie had her baby!" How exciting! Can't wait to see pictures either. That is so precious that your girls are already in love with their cousin and treating him so sweetly.

Kate said...

Oh Congrats to Katie and Rob!!! Hooray!

2Badgers said...

Congratulations to all! It's amazing how these things can sneak up when we thought it would be a few weeks yet. He sounds precious, and it will be so fune to have another cousin for the girls. We'll be waiting for a picture when they get together:)