Friday, June 5, 2009

Say Cheese!!!


Friday night movie night has become a tradition in our home, we...make "sugar popcorn" (air-popped popcorn with melted butter and brown sugar sprinkled over the top, netflix a fun kid movie (tonight it's The Brave Little Toaster), push the ottoman up to the couch so it's like a big bed and cover it with a quilt. Tonight Bekah's best friend came over to join us - they each had their own bowl of sugar popcorn, juice cup, blanket and pillow....sounds pretty relaxing to me :)


Today the girls wresled for the first time and it didn't end in tears! They were so cute to watch...they loved rolling around on the floor with eachother screaming and giggling :)




I think Sadie Won!!!

Last week I took the girls for a Bali's yogurt and they loved it. I love this yogurt shop because you serve yourself - I get them each a squirt of yogurt in their own cup and it costs under a $1....pritty good huh!

Oh these girls are so cute...at least I think they are but that might just be because I'm their mommy :)

Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Mama Mote said...

No. They are definitely cute and I miss seeing them. Continue to remember how cute they are - later on people will say how wonderful your kids are and you'll wonder if they are talking about your kids. JK Friday night fun...glad you have a cute tradition like that. Keep it up. Love you guys.

Melissa said...

They are totally cute. And what a fun tradition...might have to adopt it!

Christy said...

Brave Little Toaster is an AMAZING movie. My sibilings watched it obsessively. That, Lion King, and the Mary Martin version of Peter Pan. Ob.Sess.Iv.Ly.

Joanie said...

SADIE IS SO BIG I DIDN'T RECOGNIZE HER! When did this happen? That is so cute about the PJ party and the wrestling.

No it isn't just you, they are CUTE CUTE CUTE.

Liv said...

WOW cute is an understatement those girls are SCRUMPTOUS I want to eat them all up in one bite! Its amazing how they are exact oppisite looking one gets the beautiful blonde hair and the other gets the stunning blue eyes!! Knock outs! I would love to join you for movie night and for yogurt- its going to be quite a while before we come into town again:(

summer... said...

no... they r cute

liz oelker said...

they are just adorable! i cannot beleive how big they are!!