Monday, April 27, 2009

100 Cookies

I just finished baking 100 cookies....and I only tested one! I'm making and serving (along with my two lovely and oh so helpful daughters) a "good old fashioned picnic" lunch to 50 of my grandparents motor home friends on Wednesday. Tomorrow I'm making a lot of macaroni salad and picking up fresh strawberries and early Wednesday morning my order for 100 pieces of fried chicken (I don't know how to make fried chicken...and that's probably good...and even if I did I don't think I'd want to) will be ready to pick up so then I'll have the task of getting everything together, packed up, to the beach and set up and ready to go by noon...oh and did I mention that my oh so helpful daughters will be coming along to...help :). My mom's coming too so I think I might survive..and hopefully with a smile on my face :).

Man...what we do for the grandparents we love!
I hope it turns out well.

3 comments:

Katie Lady said...

You must be feeling better! PTL! Just think of all the calories you'll burn while you get all your "chickens in a row!" Miss you guys!

Joanie said...

That sounds sooo scrumptious!

Peggy B. said...

I heard about your picnic from your grandpa. Apparently it was delicious and he was SO proud of you. You shoulda heard him braggin' on you.