Friday, February 27, 2009

New Videos

Just a heads up--there are two new videos posted over to the lower right, one featuring one of Sadie's brand new skills: crawling! She also has a surprise ending for you. It's been way too long since I've posted--so sorry for that--but I've been just trying to keep my head above water in a very challenging Cal Poly quarter. My main project is coming together, using The Giver to bring out themes of identity and memory. It's made me stop and wonder at our ability to remember, from which flows our ability to experience and learn and know who we are. Unbelievable!

4 comments:

Mama Mote said...

Cute videos. We still haven't found a place. Hopefully soon, though.

Sheila said...

LOVE the videos!!! I love Bekah in the background saying "Cheese" in the crawling one too. Aww I miss you guys! India's been awesome though. Send my love to everyone! Love, Sheila :)

2Badgers said...

We second the thoughts on the videos of the rapidly growing girls! So proud of all you both keep up with, and praying for Keith as he persistently applies himself in school this quarter. Love to all, and look forward to seeing you in a few weeks:)
Mom/Grandma B

Mama Mote said...

Hey, how did you do that, by the way. I wanted to do the same thing, but didn't have time and couldn't figure it out. I just did a blog of videos, but it would be fun to do just on the side.