Monday, May 17, 2010

Lake Fun!!!


Sadie stayed on the boat floor almost the entire time....she finally let me hold her on the way in when she fell asleep....silly girl.



Bekah loved everything about the lake. I think we are going to need to get a tube so she can do more than be the flag girl!

We had so much fun at Pine Flats with Rob, Katie and Cole. It was a first for both Cole and Sadie! All three kids did great and Bekah LOVED playing on the "porch" of the boat. She had a blast dipping her toes and legs into the water (with a little help so he didn't end up overboard :). Sadie didn't want anything to do with the water so she ate snacks with uncle Rob and played with Cole when on the floor of the boat. Keith and I are still sore from wake boarding and I can't seem to get the water out of my left ear from my oh-so-graceful face plat but it was totally worth it. It was such a great day!

3 comments:

Joanie said...

Super-fun!

Kate said...

Woah! Cole looks just like Rob in that picture!!

anna said...

Um...in case you are wondering. You are so stinkin' skinny! :)