Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Good Report

I just had a follow up with my oncologist and he said my labs are good, I'm looking great and he'll see me in 3months for more labs and my last PET scan!

I also took the girls down to Babies R Us this morning to get Sadie a big girl car seat...her hand-be-down infant car seat from Bekah has a tear in the cover now and she likes to rip out the batting...and then try to eat it. So, we headed down bought a new car seat and since my car is to small to get the carseat back in the box I installed it in the parking lot while the girls played in the car. I'm sure I looked really silly but oh well!

3 comments:

Joanie said...

Installing in the parking lot? You are one tough, amazing Mommy!
(Great solution, BTW.)

Great news about your good labs - Praise God!

Mama Mote said...

Great news, Cara. And you do what you have to do no matter what. Good job. By the way, I know I'm a couple of weeks off, but wanted to wish you a happy birthday. Did Keith get that message to you? I thought I asked him to pass the word. Anyway, hope it was fun.

2Badgers said...

Wow, way to go Mom! I'm not sure how I was instructed to install the old style car seats, but I'm sure it's alot more interesting now:) So thankful that your visit and results are great, as we know how busy things are there and how you need every bit of health. PTL! Much love from us all here:)