Monday, June 16, 2008

CSET passed!

This afternoon we got the e-mail confirming that I passed the final two sections of the CSET!! Cara called me this afternoon while I was at One Source to tell me the good news, and I was so ecstatic and even shocked as I hadn't felt confident that I would pass both sections. So now the pathway has been cleared to be accepted by Cal Poly, since if I hadn't passed they may not have admitted me until Winter or even later. Phew!! So tonight we celebrate--most likely by grabbing some Taco Bell (I'm very easily pleased) or some other "eat out" grub, and then Cara and I watching a CSI episode or two. Or three.
I wanted to also thank my parents for an amazing dinner out last night to celebrate my Mom's big...umm...some milestone number birthday. They took us to Mcphee's in Templeton and WOW was it good. I had a ribeye steak with jalepeno cheese mashed potatoes on the side, and Cara had the top sirloin. For dessert, my brother Chad and I both gorged ourselves on hot fudge sundaes with roasted macadamia nuts--somehow we still had room, I'm not sure how. It was a dinner we will not soon forget! Thanks Mom and Dad!

6 comments:

Larissa said...

Yay! Congratulations Keith!!

Kristen Borland said...

woohoo! congrats from mike and kristen!

Unknown said...

are you joining us in the teaching world??

Jason and Anna said...

woo hoo! Good job Keith! Congrats on not being a failure! :-) hahaha. No really, that is really great

2Badgers said...

Way to go Keith! What a blessing to find out about your success on my actual birthday, after such a great time with you both Sunday! Your Dad and I are so proud of you and again praise God for how he is directing you in your life! To Him be the glory......
My life verse is one of many that fit: Proverbs 3:5&6 Love you so much.....Mom

Lisa Leonard said...

Yipeeee!! So glad for you!!